i'm cured!
well almost...
yesterday I got a deep tissue massage and she found some trigger points that actually made me cry from pain but apparently were good because I woke up without the throbbing pain! this lady is so amazing and if anyone wants a reference for the cleveland area i'll give you the number.
i just agreed to teach at a string camp in june in florida which means i can't go to spoleto but i don't think i'll get in anyway cuz i had such a bad audition.
anyway back to the funny stuff...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBXf9rdyJKM
yesterday I got a deep tissue massage and she found some trigger points that actually made me cry from pain but apparently were good because I woke up without the throbbing pain! this lady is so amazing and if anyone wants a reference for the cleveland area i'll give you the number.
i just agreed to teach at a string camp in june in florida which means i can't go to spoleto but i don't think i'll get in anyway cuz i had such a bad audition.
anyway back to the funny stuff...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBXf9rdyJKM

2 Comments:
I am so glad you feel better. If you get into Spoleto, and you want it, you should take it. Love you and talk later.
i'm so glad you're feeling better too...
stupid spoleto waitlisted me. fuckers.
Post a Comment
<< Home